Application Requirements and Deadline
Below are the documents you have to submit for completion of formalities:
- Your valid passport. You have to submit a copy of particular pages of passport
- You must carry the departure/arrival card granted on entry into Singapore. If you have been residing in Singapore on other long term passes, you have to bring along that pass as well;
- One recent color passport-sized photograph (taken on white background);
- The printout of eForm 16 submitted through SOLAR (duly signed by the applicant);
- If your documents are in native language, you must get an official English translation of the documents.
- A copy of the in-principle approval letter; and A medical report in the prescribed format (available on ICA’s website).
- When you submit the application, make sure the laboratory reports are not more than three months from the issue date. In case you fail to fulfill the medical requirement, you will not be granted the Student Pass.