How can we help and why choose UES
UES is a One Stop Solution to all Study Abroad Needs Consultants for students who wants to study in USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Dubai. Our organization has a single-minded focus, to guide students to the best possible Institutions, thus enabling them to build their future. Using our expertise and vast experience we can identify the most suitable university for each student. We are the stepping-stones to their future and remember that their success is directly linked to our success..
UES is a one stop solution to all your international study needs
Step by step guidance
You definitely would like to go to the best institution to match your profile and we at UNITED EDUCATIONAL SERVICES have set up unique resources to give a step-by-step guidance for the entire process. Our systematized approach and a network with Universities help students who apply through UNITED EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
Our Coaching Division
UES has been widely acclaimed for its quality Test Coaching, its teaching method and special attention to grammar. We have British Council & IDP Australia trained faculties to teach at UES. It must be noted that some exams are mandatory for admission in some countries and also for visa. However even if not compulsory these exams always help with the admission and visa process.
Also under our scheme of Free IELTS if the student has enrolled in a university represented by UES & applies for visa with that university offer then he/she is entitled for a refund after net deducting the taxes and study material costs. The refund is applicable whether visa has been granted or not.
UES Highlights Towards Coaching
- Professional & Experienced trained Counsellors.
- Exhaustive information from brochures, library CD's and application forms, etc.
- Coaching on IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, GRE and SAT.
- High quality Coaching Standards: Personalized coaching for GRE/TOEFL/IELTS is given by our team of Experienced Faculty Members who ensure that the right input is imparted to the students
- Improving analytical & marketing skills, Hands on practice learning
- Learning new technologies & exploring new concepts & ideas
- International Exposure to people & cultures
- Enhancing your career prospects
How do you choose when there are different countries offering world-class education? How do you determine which country is right or wrong, given the fact that you may not about a country or its circumstances fully?
UES makes all the difference to you here. We will provide you with unbiased information on all the countries that we provide services and steer you in the right direction at North for USA, West for UK and East for Australia! To help you make the choice, we also provide detailed comparison of the three countries, which will empower you to decide by yourself. Of course, UES guidance in choosing the right country will always be there for you, in relation to the choice of program, level and career opportunities.
More than 3,500 universities in USA, 40+ (39) in Australia and 120+ (132) in UK, not to mention about thousands of colleges all throughout Mind boggling, isn't it?
If you take just one field of study - for example Computer Science - you will find more than 800 different universities offering this program in all the countries!! As a student, how will you choose the most appropriate university that is compatible with your academic profile? Which is good or average? Where can you find financial aid? The task becomes huge for an aspiring student. Not for UES's councellors.
We have a complete database - updated continuously - of all the universities and programs. Our team members constantly research information on these universities and colleges to determine what is right for you.
With such expert assistance, you cannot go wrong at UES, in choosing the right university for the right program, at your level of study. This is provided as part of our regular service.
When there are thousands of courses, with multiple specializations and unlimited options, it is difficult for a student to make the right choice. UES's expertise will make all the difference for you in this aspect.
We have detailed and up to-date information on all the courses at all levels (Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors, Masters etc.) in all the countries. Our councellors will extensively review this information, make a careful selection and suggest you the right course, based on your preference, academic background and future plans. At UES, you are always on the right course!
There are several formalities to follow, in order to complete admission process
Special Attention to your application
- Deadlines of the department concerned
- Deadlines of the Graduate School/University/College
- Pre-requisite Tests information and requirements (TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS etc.)
- Application fees and payment formalities
- List of documents required for admission
- Various locations to where the application material has to be sent
- Different approaches to know the admission status
- Contact methods to know about the Letter of Offer/I-20 dispatch status
- Further steps to confirm the admission with your chosen university
- Hosting direct interviews from university representatives
- Comprehensive & unbiased information on various study options
- 75% of our students are references from previous satisfied students. Wide range of quality courses & research opportunities
UES's expertise and regular interaction with the admission offices of most Universities/Colleges helps us in keeping track with all the above aspects and give you unsurpassed service while completing the admission formalities on your application.
Each University/Department has its own requirement for preparing a Statement of Purpose, which is otherwise known as Statement of Intent, College application essay or simply essay etc. This SOP is a crucial admission document which makes or breaks an application. If the SOP is good, universities may overlook a few minor deficiencies and make a positive decision. At the same time, nothing can help a student, if the SOP is badly prepared, even if other aspects of the application are good enough.
When necessary UES reviews the SOPs, evaluates the content, suggests changes and make them (the SOPs) most effective for applicants purpose.
UES has developed a complete Application Support Kit, which includes,
- SOP Guidelines
- SOP Dos and Dont's
- Sample SOP
Like the Statement of Purpose, Recommendations play a key role in admission decisions. UES makes a very careful assessment and suggests students on
- Who should recommend?
- What is the content of recommendations?
- What decisions are taken based on the content of recommendation,
- Which are the most effective recommendations?
- How many recommendations to be submitted etc. are the key aspects?
UES evaluates and (if necessary, helps edit) the recommendation letters to suit the requirement of universities and thus improve the overall application strength of students.
Scholarships and financial aid are given to meritorious International students, by the respective colleges or universities. There are several foundations which also consider some form of aid/award based on the academic performance and other factors of an international applicant.
In some cases, the governments encourage international students with their own scholarships. (Eg. Fulbright Awards, USA, IPRS in Australia and British Chevening Scholarships, UK)
By keeping tab on such information and with careful assessment of possibilities, UES provides necessary guidance to all the applicants. We also provide latest information on various scholarship/award opportunities, by posting information under our News & Reviews section.
Visa Formalities & Bank Loan Assistance
- Well stocked with visa application forms & visa formality updates
- Comprehensive guidance regarding completion of visa application forms
- Verification & advice by specially trained accountants with regards to preparation of financial documents in the manner recommended by the High Commission
- Complete guidance on Education loan & assistance provided
- Quick & easy process assistance
Obviously, the main purpose of education is to achieve career goals. Unless the 'career' is carefully charted, education?s value is lost. At UES, we not only guide students to plan their education, but also direct their ideas towards career planning, which is the ultimate goal for them. By providing counselling with expertise and experience, we help students to consider various options and guide them in the right direction. This will enhance value for their education, thus strengthening their approach for a stable and successful career.
UES has professionals in its ranks, who have versatile qualifications and experience to suggest right career options. We also have latest data, updated regularly, which provides necessary inputs on the opportunities, scope, prospects and financial rewards in any given field of work.
- Pre departure briefing IELTS Registration Centre for British Council
- Forex or Travel Currency Cards
- Discounts on tickets & extra luggage
- Student Travel & Medical Insurance
- Global SIM cards & Accommodation assistance
- Academic Pathway Planning (Career + Aptitude Testing) International Job openings